For over twenty years, Americans for Prosperity Foundation (AFP Foundation) has been working with volunteers, sharing skills and techniques to help them become effective advocates, mobilizers, and leaders in their community. By making a planned gift to AFP Foundation, you can help ensure that the organization is able to carry out its mission for years to come.
In addition to growing AFP Foundation’s impact across the country to find lasting solutions to the country’s biggest challenges, your gift would support:
- AFP Foundation has a long-term, grassroots presence in 35 states.
- 3.2 million engaged citizens form the backbone of our organization, working within their communities to remove barriers to opportunity, so that everyone can succeed by creating value for others.
- AFP Foundation has two projects dedicated to messaging to two distinct communities—Hispanic Americans (through The LIBRE Institute) and U.S. military veterans (through Concerned Veterans for America Foundation). These projects share AFP Foundation’s vision, mission, and infrastructure but use unique messaging and strategies specific to their respective audiences.
- Advanced outreach technologies and state-of-the-art data collection allows our organization to effectively reach our audience and better tailor our message and programming.
- Over 400 staff members at both the national and state level provide critical leadership in support of our mission to advance a culture of freedom.